Tata Master Fungicide is a wettable powder formulation of carbendazim and mancozeb, a combination fungicide effective against downy mildew of grapes and other crops. It is also used to control late blight of potato and tomato, blotch of onion, damping off in tobacco, cardamom etc.
- Protective and curative fungicide
- Has phytotonic effect on crop
- Quick in action on targeted diseases
- Gets absorbed by roots, translocated to leaves and panicles
- Good for soil drenching
- Compatible with other fungicides, also shows synergistic activity for better disease management
- Apply 50 g of Tata Master Fungicide per 20 liters of water.
- Ensure 2.5 kg per hectare is used for thorough coverage.
- Apply the fungicide as a preventive measure before the onset of disease.
- Reapply the fungicide as per the crop and disease conditions.
- Do not apply the fungicide during hot and dry weather conditions.
- Store the fungicide in a cool, dry place.
- Keep the container tightly closed.
- Wear protective clothing when handling the fungicide.
- Avoid contact with the skin and eyes.
- If the fungicide comes in contact with the skin, wash it immediately with soap and water.
- If the fungicide gets into the eyes, rinse them immediately with water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical attention.