JU Strepto Plus Fungicides is a broad-spectrum bactericide that contains a combination of streptomycin sulfate and tetracycline hydrochloride. It is effective against a wide range of bacterial diseases in plants, including:
- Bacterial leaf blight of rice
- Bacterial leaf spot
- Angular leaf spot
- Stem canker
- Fire blight
- Leaf blight
- Citrus canker
- Black rot
- Bacterial leaf spot of apple, beans, citrus, cotton, potato, tomato, chilies, rice
JU Strepto Plus Fungicides is applied as a foliar spray or seed treatment. The recommended dose is 6-12 grams per acre. It is important to follow the label instructions carefully when using JU Strepto Plus Fungicides.
Here are some of the benefits of using JU Strepto Plus Fungicides:
- It is effective against a wide range of bacterial diseases.
- It is easy to use and apply.
- It is safe for plants and the environment.
- It is affordable.
If you are looking for a effective and affordable bactericide to protect your crops from bacterial diseases, then JU Strepto Plus Fungicides is a good option.
Here are some additional details about JU Strepto Plus Fungicides:
- It is a soluble powder that is mixed with water.
- It is available in 6 gram packets.
- It has a shelf life of 2 years.
- It should be stored in a cool, dry place.