Sumitomo Sumimax Herbicides is a pre-emergent herbicide that controls a wide range of broadleaf weeds and grasses in soybean, wheat, and groundnut crops. It is formulated as a suspension concentrate (SC) and contains the active ingredient flumioxazin, which is a member of the dicarboxamide class of herbicides.
The active ingredient in Sumitomo Sumimax Herbicides is flumioxazin. It is a member of the dicarboxamide class of herbicides and works by inhibiting the production of chlorophyll in weeds, which eventually leads to their death.
Sumitomo Sumimax Herbicides works by inhibiting the production of chlorophyll in weeds, which eventually leads to their death. It is effective on a variety of weeds, including:
- Carrot grass
- Broadleaf weeds such as morning glory, lambsquarters, and pigweed
- Grasses such as barnyardgrass, foxtail, and crabgrass
Sumitomo Sumimax Herbicides should be applied to the soil within 3 days of sowing. It is rainfast within 1 hour of application. The recommended dosage is 100 mL per acre, which should be mixed with 200 liters of water.
Sumitomo Sumimax Herbicides is a safe and effective herbicide that can help you protect your crops from weeds. It is registered with the EPA and is considered to be low-risk to human health and the environment.
Here are some of the benefits of using Sumitomo Sumimax Herbicides:
- Controls a wide range of weeds
- Effective on both broadleaf and grassy weeds
- Safe for use in soybean, wheat, and groundnut crops
- Low-risk to human health and the environment
- Rainfast within 1 hour of application
Here are some safety precautions to take when using Sumitomo Sumimax Herbicides:
- Always read and follow the label instructions carefully.
- Wear protective clothing and eyewear when handling the product.
- Do not apply the product to windy days.
- Do not allow the product to come into contact with water bodies.