- Hitweed is India's first highly selective herbicide for Cotton. It contains 'Pyrithiobac Sodium' as active ingredient. Hitweed is highly effective on several broad leaf weeds.
- Selective herbicide, safe for Cotton
- Controls all problematic broad-leaf weeds in Cotton
- Safe to succeeding crops after cotton harvest
- Less labour intensive
- Cotton plants get more space, light and air for robust growth
- Healthy cotton plants produce more yield
- No adverse effect on soil
Mode Of ActionIt is an early post-emergence and selective herbicide with Acetolactate Synthase inhibition (ALS). It inhibits the synthesis of essential amino acids and proteins leading to the death of weeds.
|Dose per Acre (gm/ml)
|Trianthema sp., Chenopodium sp., Digera sp., Amaranthus sp., Celosia argentina
|250- 300 ml/acre