Multiplex Zinc-B contains Zinc Solubilizing Bacteria.These bacteria improve the plant growth and development by colonizing the rhizosphere and by solubilizing complex zinc compounds into simpler ones, thus making zinc available to the plants. Zinc solubilizing microorganisms solubilize zinc through various mechanisms, one of which is acidification
Multiplex Zinc-B contains Pseudomonas straiata (Min. 1x108 CFU /ml for Liquid Based & min. 5x107 CFU /gm for Carrier Based)
Mode Of Action:
Multiplex Zinc-B contains Zinc solubilizing bacteria (ZSB) that are capable of solubilizing insoluble zinc containing compounds/ minerals in soil and makes it available for the plants. This bacterial based product that solubilises Zinc has shown promising result in various crops in improving yield and plant vigour.
Cereals, Millets, Pulses, Oilseeds, Fibre Crops, Sugarcane, Forage Crops, Plantation crops, Vegetables, Fruits, Spices, Flowers, Medicinal plants, Aromatic plants, Orchards and Ornamentals.
DOSAGE & Methods Of Application:
• For liquid based: 1 litre/ acre • For Carrier based (Granular – Powder): 4 kg / acre • Root Dipping: Mix 250 ml of Multiplex ZINC-B in 50 litres of water and dip the roots of seedlings for 20 to 30 minutes before transplanting.
• Drip Irrigation: Use Multiplex ZINC-B at 1 litre per acre either individually or by mixing with other ingredients during drip irrigation of both field and protected cultivation.
• Soil Application: Multiplex ZINC-B should be used as soil application. Mix 4 Kg or 1 litre of Multiplex ZINC-B with 30 kg of Multiplex Annapurna / Farmyard Manure and apply over one acre of land.
- Multiplex ZINC-B effectively solubilizes insoluble zinc containing compounds/ minerals of the soil and makes it available for the plants and makes it assimilable in plants.
- Improves both plant and soil health and aids in soil remediation.
- Eliminates Zinc deficiency in plants.
- Improves yield both by quality and quantity.
- Use Multiplex ZINC-B along with other NPK fixing/ solubilizing bacteria so that there will be an added effect on growth and yield.
Do not mix with fungicides, bactericides and chemicals.