Indofil Oxy Gold Herbicide is a pre- and early post-emergence herbicide that controls a wide range of broadleaf weeds and some annual grasses in rice, tea, potato, onion, groundnut, garlic, and sugarcane. It is a selective herbicide, which means that it only kills the weeds and does not harm the crop.
Active Ingredient: Oxyfluorfen 23.5% EC
Mode of Action: Oxyfluorfen is a diphenyl ether herbicide that works by inhibiting the growth of the weed's roots. It is a contact herbicide, which means that it must come into direct contact with the weed leaves to be effective.
- Rice: 650-1000 g/ha
- Tea: 650-1000 g/ha
- Potato: 425-850 g/ha
- Onion: 500-750 g/ha
- Groundnut: 500-750 g/ha
- Garlic: 500-750 g/ha
- Sugarcane: 500-750 g/ha
Time of Application:
- Pre-emergence application can be made within 0-3 days of transplanting or sowing.
- As an early post-emergence application can be made up to 2-3-leaf weed stage.
- Always wear protective clothing and eyewear when handling Oxy Gold Herbicide.
- Do not contaminate water bodies with the herbicide.
- Dispose of empty containers properly.
For more information, please read the product label carefully.
Here are some additional information about Indofil Oxy Gold Herbicide:
- It is a green chemistry product that is safe to the environment and users.
- It has a broad spectrum of weed control, including barnyard grass, broadleaf weeds, and sedges.
- It has a strong contact and residual action, which means that it kills the weeds quickly and prevents them from re-growing.
- It is easy to use and can be applied with a knapsack sprayer or a tractor-mounted sprayer.