PI Brofreya is a revolutionary insecticide that is used to control a variety of pests in crops, including Lepidopteran (caterpillar) and sucking pests. It is a systemic insecticide, which means that it is absorbed by the plant and translocated throughout the tissues, providing long-lasting protection against pests.
The active ingredient in PI Brofreya is Broflanilide. It is a novel insecticide that works by inhibiting the GABA receptor in the insect's nervous system. This leads to the insect becoming overexcited and eventually dying.
PI Brofreya is effective against a wide range of pests, including:
- Chilli borer (H. armigera)
- Cabbage caterpillar (Pieris brassicae)
- Brinjal fruit and shoot borer (Leucinodes orbonalis)
- Okra pod borer (Earias vittella)
- Sucking pests such as aphids, whiteflies, and mealybugs
PI Brofreya has a number of advantages over other insecticides, including:
- It is highly effective against a wide range of pests.
- It is systemic, providing long-lasting protection.
- It is safe for use on food crops.
- It has a short pre-harvest interval (PHI), meaning that crops can be harvested one day after spraying.
- It is rainfast within 30 minutes of application.
PI Brofreya is a safe and effective insecticide that can be used to protect a variety of crops from pests. It is recommended for use on chilli, cabbage, brinjal, and okra crops.
Dosage and application:The recommended dosage of PI Brofreya is 50 ml per acre. It can be applied as a foliar spray or drench. For foliar spray, mix the required amount of PI Brofreya in water and spray the mixture thoroughly on the leaves of the crop. For drench, mix the required amount of PI Brofreya in water and pour the mixture around the roots of the crop.