Rogar is a systemic insecticide that can be used to control a wide range of insect pests on a variety of crops. It is a contact and stomach poison that works by interfering with the insect's nervous system. Rogar is effective against a variety of pests, including aphids, thrips, mites, whiteflies, leafhoppers, beetles, caterpillars, and scale insects. It can be used for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Technical Content : Dimethoate 30% EC
Mode of Action
Rogor is a contact and stomach insecticide, which means that it can kill insects that come into contact with it or ingest it. It is also a systemic insecticide, which means that it is absorbed by the plant and can kill insects that feed on the plant.
The mode of action of Rogor insecticide is similar to that of other organophosphate insecticides, such as malathion and parathion. Organophosphate insecticides are highly toxic to insects, but they can also be harmful to humans and other animals. It is important to read and follow the label directions carefully when using Rogor insecticide to avoid exposure.
How to use Rogar:
- Dilute Rogar according to the label instructions.
- Apply Rogar to the plant foliage, making sure to get the undersides of the leaves as well.
- Reapply Rogar as needed, according to the label instructions.
Insect Type: Aphids, Mealy Bugs, Hopper, Jassid, Shoot Borer, Scale Thrips
Dosage: 1-2 ML in 1LT of water
- Wear gloves, long sleeves, and eye protection when handling Rogar.
- Keep Rogar out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not apply Rogar to plants that are intended for human consumption.
Benefits of using Rogar:
- Effective against a wide range of insect pests
- Can be used for both indoor and outdoor applications
- Systemic, so it moves through the plant and kills pests from the inside out
- Long-lasting control