Technical Content : Glufosinate Ammonium 13.5 % w/w SL
BASF Basta is a borad spectrum, non-selective, post emergent herbicide. Basta contains Glufosinate Ammonium 13.5 % w/w SL.
- Basta acts by contact action it is safer to the crops than other non-selective herbicides in directed spray.
- It exhibits better efficacy against certain hard-to kill weed species, which are not controlled by conventional products currently being used by growers.
- Broad-spectrum: Controls broad leaf and grassy weeds
- High Efficacy: Controls 'hard-to-kill' weeds like Borreria & Eleusine in tea gardens and other plantation crops.
- Safety: Being a contact herbicide, Basta is relatively safer to crop when sprayed with hood as compared to the non-selective systemic herbicides.
- It is safe to environment: No residues in soil, water and plant.
Dosage : Use BASF Basta
||Time of application
||At active vegetative growth stage of weeds
Paspalum conjugatum Panicum repens
||At active vegetative growth stage/flowering stage of weeds use a spray shield to prevent drift on the tea plants.