- Good plant stand.
- Medium Green 15*1.2cms fruits and having dense bearing.
- Early and good yielding.
- Deep bright red dry with med wrinkled (150-160 ASTA).
- Medium pungent (35000-40000 SHU).
- Yield - 12 to 15 MT/acre In green fresh and 1.5 to 2 MT in Red dry ( depending on season and cultural practice)
Seed Rate/ Sowing method- line sowing with row-to-row and plant-to-plant distance/ direct sowing
Seed Rate: 80g - 100g per acre.
Sowing: Prepare the raised bed of 180x90x15cm, for 1acre 10 to 12 beds are required. A nursery should be free from weeds and debris. Line sowing is recommended.
- Distance between two row: 8-10 cm (4 fingers) apart,
- Distance between seed to seeds :3-4 cm ( 2 fingers),
- Seeds are sown in line at 0.5-1.0 cm deep
Transplanting: Transplanting should be done @ 25-30 days after sowing.
- Spacing: Row to Row and Plant to Plant - 75 x 45 cm or 90 x 45 cm
Shipping charges will be charged extra