PROGIBB is a highly effective plant growth regulator containing Gibberellic Acid 90% in powder form. It is used to increase plant growth and better quality produce. It can be used in Cotton, Paddy, Tomato, Potato, Brinjal, Groundnut, Banana, Grapes, Tea, Okra, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Sugarcane, Mulberry, and other vegetables, fruits & flower plants. It can be used in foliage applications. It can be mixed with other pesticides.
Technical Content - Gibberellic Acid 90 % W/W
- Progibb Maintains fruit quality when applied post-harvest.
- It Helps maintain foliage growth during periods of stress
- Increases plant height and yield
- Increases fruit size, firmness and quality.
- Delays maturity for a more orderly harvest
- Increases fruit set and yield.
- Reduces physiological disorders.
- In Grapes It elongates and loosens clusters to enhance air circulation and light penetration. Decreases berry set to reduce thinning cost.
Mode Of Formulation - Wettable Powders
Recommended Crops: Banana, Pomegranate, Papaya, Watermelon, Orange, mango, Paddy, Cotton, Sugarcane, Groundnut, Brinjal, Bhendi, Grapes
Application Method Direction Of Use - Foliage Spraying
Brand - Sumitomo Chemical India Pvt. Ltd
- Keep away from foodstuffs, empty foodstuff containers and animals food.
- Avoid contact with mouth, eyes and skin.
- Avoid inhalation of the spray mist. Spray in the direction of wind
- Wash thoroughly the contaminated clothes and parts of the body after spraying.