Sumitomo Kitoshi Fungicide is a systemic fungicide that is effective against a wide range of fungal diseases in crops. It is a pre-mix combination of azoxystrobin and tebuconazole, two active ingredients that work together to provide long-lasting control of diseases.
Azoxystrobin is a strobilurin fungicide that works by inhibiting the production of ergosterol, a essential component of fungal cell membranes. Tebuconazole is a triazole fungicide that works by inhibiting the synthesis of ergosterol.
Sumitomo Kitoshi Fungicide is effective against a wide range of fungal diseases, including:
- Powdery mildew
- Downy mildew
- Leaf spot
- Fruit rot
It can be used on a variety of crops, including:
- Vegetables (tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, eggplants)
- Fruits (apples, grapes, peaches, plums)
Sumitomo Kitoshi Fungicide is easy to use and can be applied with a sprayer. It is important to read the label carefully before use and to follow the instructions.
Benefits of Sumitomo Kitoshi Fungicide:
- Effective against a wide range of fungal diseases
- Long-lasting control
- Easy to use
- Safe for use on food crops
- Do not apply to plants that are stressed or under drought conditions.
- Do not apply to plants that are blooming.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.