Sumitomo Arigato is a broad-spectrum, systemic fungicide that provides long-lasting control of a wide range of diseases in rice, cotton, sugarcane, and vegetables. It is a combination of azoxystrobin and difenoconazole, two active ingredients that work synergistically to provide excellent disease control.
Azoxystrobin is a strobilurin fungicide that works by disrupting the fungal cell membrane. It is effective against a wide range of diseases, including powdery mildew, rust, and late blight.
Difenoconazole is a triazole fungicide that works by inhibiting the ergosterol biosynthesis pathway. It is effective against a wide range of diseases, including downy mildew, leaf spots, and grey mildews.
Sumitomo Arigato is a foliar-applied fungicide that is rainfast within one hour of application. It is safe for use on edible crops and has a short pre-harvest interval.
- Rice: Control of sheath blight, brown spot, and leaf blast
- Cotton: Control of powdery mildew, angular leaf spot, and black arm
- Sugarcane: Control of red rot, smut, and downy mildew
- Vegetables: Control of powdery mildew, downy mildew, and leaf spots
The dosage of Sumitomo Arigato will vary depending on the crop and the disease being treated. Please consult the product label for specific instructions.
- Wear gloves, long-sleeved shirt, pants, and goggles when handling Sumitomo Arigoto.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- If contact occurs, wash the affected area with soap and water immediately.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.