Nunhems Indu Chilli is a high-yielding, hybrid hot pepper variety that is suitable for cultivation in all states of India. It is a semi-spreading plant with an umbrella-like canopy, and it produces compact and attractive fruits. The fruits are shiny green in color when immature, and they turn red when ripe. They are firm and glossy, and they have a good pungency.
- High-yielding variety
- Suitable for all states of India
- Semi-spreading plant with umbrella-like canopy
- Compact and attractive fruits
- Shiny green fruits when immature, turn red when ripe
- Firm and glossy fruits
- Good pungency
- Can be used for fresh or dry purposes
- Suitable for long-distance transportation
- Resistant to major diseases and pests
Sowing and cultivation:
Nunhems Indu Chilli can be sown in the Kharif or Rabi seasons. The seeds should be sown in well-drained soil that is rich in organic matter. The plants should be spaced 25-30 cm apart. The crop requires regular irrigation, especially during the flowering and fruiting stages.
The fruits can be harvested when they are fully ripe. The red fruits are spicier than the green fruits. The fruits can be eaten fresh, dried, or processed into powder.