Bayer Nativo is a systemic and contact fungicide that provides broad-spectrum control of a wide range of fungal diseases. It is effective against leaf spot, rust, blast, anthracnose, downy mildew, powdery mildew, tikka leaf spot, brown spot, Alternaria leaf spot, and Cercospora leaf spot. Nativo can be used on a variety of crops, including wheat, rice, corn, soybean, potato, tomato, pepper, cucumber, melon, grape, apple, and citrus.
Nativo is a combination of two active ingredients: tebuconazole and trifloxystrobin. Tebuconazole is a triazole fungicide that works by inhibiting the production of ergosterol, a vital component of fungal cell membranes. Trifloxystrobin is a strobilurin fungicide that inhibits the electron transport chain in fungi.
Mode of Action
Bayer Nativo works by a combination of systemic and contact action. The tebuconazole component is absorbed by the plant and moves throughout the tissues, providing protection from within. The trifloxystrobin component forms a protective layer on the plant surface, preventing the penetration of fungal spores.
Bayer Nativo Fungicide offers a number of benefits, including:
- Broad-spectrum protection: It protects against a wide range of fungal diseases, including leaf spot, rust, blast, anthracnose, downy mildew, powdery mildew, and more.
- Long-lasting protection: It provides long-lasting protection, keeping your crops safe for weeks or even months.
- Systemic and contact-type: It works both inside and outside the plant, providing comprehensive protection.
- Safe for use on a variety of crops: It is safe for use on a variety of crops, including wheat, rice, corn, soybean, potato, tomato, pepper, cucumber, melon, grape, apple, and citrus.
- Improves yield and quality: It can help to improve the yield and quality of your crops by protecting them from diseases and making them more resistant to pests.
The recommended dosage of Bayer Nativo Fungicide varies depending on the crop and the severity of the infestation. For most crops, the recommended dosage is 2-5 grams per liter of water.
Bayer Nativo Fungicide is effective against a wide range of fungal diseases, including:
- Leaf spot
- Downy mildew
- Powdery mildew
- Tikka leaf spot
- Brown spot
- Alternaria leaf spot
- Cercospora leaf spot
Bayer Nativo Fungicide can be used on a variety of crops, including: Wheat, Rice, Corn, Soybean, Potato, Tomato, Pepper, Cucumber, Melon, Grape, Apple, Citrus,
Available Packing - 10 gm, 50 gm, 100 gm, 250 gm, 500 gm, 1 kg
Compatibility: Compatible with sticking agents
Frequency of Application: Depends on pest incidence or severity of the disease.
Storage and Disposal
- Store Nativo in a cool, dry place out of reach of children and pets.
- Dispose of Bayer Nativo Fungicide according to local regulations.