Atul Lepto is a broad-spectrum insecticide that is effective against a wide range of pests, including lepidopteran larvae, whiteflies, and thrips. It is a biological insecticide, which means that it is derived from natural sources and is less harmful to the environment than traditional synthetic insecticides.
Atul Lepto is formulated with emamectin benzoate, a naturally occurring avermectin that is produced by the bacterium Streptomyces avermitilis. Emamectin benzoate works by disrupting the insect's nervous system, causing paralysis and death.
Atul Lepto is available in a variety of formulations, including granules, soluble powders, and wettable powders. It can be applied to a variety of crops, including vegetables, fruits, and ornamentals.
Features and Benefits of Atul Lepto Insecticide:
- Broad-spectrum control of a wide range of pests
- Biological insecticide that is less harmful to the environment
Effective against lepidopteran larvae, whiteflies, and thrips
- Available in a variety of formulations
- Can be applied to a variety of crops
How to Use Atul Lepto Insecticide:
- Apply Atul Lepto Insecticide according to the label directions.
- Use the appropriate formulation for the type of pest you are targeting.
- Apply Atul Lepto Insecticide in the morning or evening when the air is still.
- Wear protective clothing when handling Atul Lepto Insecticide.
Storage and Disposal of Atul Lepto Insecticide:
Store Atul Lepto Insecticide in a cool, dry place out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not dispose of Atul Lepto Insecticide in waterways.
- Dispose of empty containers according to local regulations.