Atul Cyno is a selective, systemic and post-emergence herbicide used for the control of broadleaf weeds and sedges in soybean and transplanted paddy. It is a 25% WP formulation of chlorimuron ethyl.
- Effective control of a wide range of broadleaf weeds and sedges
- Systemic action provides long-lasting control
- Safe for soybeans and transplanted paddy
Mode of Action
Atul Cyno inhibits the biosynthesis of the essential amino acids valine and isoleucine, which are necessary for cell division and plant growth. This leads to the death of the weeds.
Atul Cyno effectively controls a wide range of broadleaf weeds and sedges, including:
Amaranthus spp. (Pigweed)
- Echinochloa crus-galli (Barnyard grass)
- Cyperus iria (Purple nutsedge)
- Cyperus rotundus (Purple nutsedge)
- Digitaria sanguinalis (Crabgrass)
Atul Cyno should be applied to soybean and transplanted paddy as a post-emergence spray. The recommended dosage is 15 g/acre. Apply the herbicide when the weeds are actively growing and the soybeans or transplanted paddy are well-established.
Do not apply Atul Cyno to soybeans that are under stress from drought, disease, or insect damage.
- Do not graze livestock on treated fields for at least 7 days after application.
- Wear protective clothing when handling Atul Cyno.
Store Atul Cyno in a cool, dry place out of reach of children and animals. Do not store the herbicide near food or feed.
Active ingredient: Chlorimuron ethyl
Recommended dosage: 15 g/acre