Tata Captaf 50W Fungicide is a broad-spectrum contact fungicide used to control a wide range of fungal diseases in crops. It is a wettable powder (WP) formulation of Captaf, which is a sulfur-based fungicide. Captaf works by preventing the growth of fungi by disrupting their cell walls.
Tata Captaf 50W Fungicide can be used to control a variety of diseases, including:
- Seed rot
- Damping off
- Powdery mildew
- Leaf spot
- Fruit rot
It can be used on a variety of crops, including:
- Other crops
Tata Captaf 50W Fungicide is applied as a foliar spray. The recommended dosage is 1.0-2.0 grams per liter of water. The spray should be applied to the foliage of the plants, covering all surfaces.
Tata Captaf 50W Fungicide is safe to use and does not leave any residue on the crops. It is also compatible with most other pesticides.
- Mix the required amount of Tata Captaf 50W Fungicide in a clean bucket of water.
- Stir the solution until it is well mixed.
- Apply the solution to the foliage of the plants using a sprayer.
- Make sure to cover all surfaces of the plants.
- Repeat the application as needed, according to the label instructions.
Store Tata Captaf 50W Fungicide in a cool, dry place. Keep the container tightly closed.
- Always wear gloves and eye protection when handling Tata Captaf 50W Fungicide.
- Do not breathe the dust.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after handling the product.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.