- Indeterminate tall vigorous plants
- Medium foliage cover with profuse branching
- High yield potential
- Long duration crop
- Good for long distance transportation
- Maturity: 70 - 75 days after planting
- Colour: Ripe fruit are red and glossy
Seed Rate/ Sowing method- line sowing with row to row and plant to plant distance/ direct sowing
Seed Rate: 40-50 g per acre.
Sowing: Prepare the raised bed of 180x90x15cm, for 1acre 10 to 12 beds are required.
- Nursery should be free from weeds and debris. Line sowing is recommended.
- Distance between two row: 8-10 cm (4 fingers) apart,
- Distance between seed to seeds : 3-4 cm ( 2 fingers),
- Seeds are sown in line at 0.5-1.0 cm deep
Transplanting: Transplanting should be done @ 21-25 days after sowing.
Spacing: Row to Row and Plant to Plant -Â 120 x 45 or 90 x 45 cm
Fertilizer dose with timing
- Total N:P:K requirement @ 100:150:150 kg per acre.
Dose & Timing:
Basal Dose::Apply 33% N and 50% P, K as basal dose during final land preparation.
Top Dressing:33% N and remaining P, K at 30 days after transplanting and 34% N at 50 days after transplanting.