Sumitomo Hoshi Increases the size of plants, stimulates flowers, enlarges fruit and boosts crop yields. Acts as a plant growth regulator, it fulfills the micronutrient requirements of plants and it has seaweed extracts that enhance crop growth and yield. Hoshi Also Increases the quantity and quality of produce.
Technical Content: Gibberellic Acid 0.001% L
- Hoshi Contains Gibberellic Acid 0.001% L., Increases the size of plants, stimulates flowers, enlarges fruit, and boosts crop yields.
- Increase soil microbial activity and higher nutrient uptake.
- Hoshi acts as a plant growth regulator, it fulfills the micronutrient requirements of plants and it has seaweed extracts that enhance crop growth and yield.
- Hoshi is a complete product that fulfills all the growth requirements of plants. Thus, farmers don’t have to buy separate bags of micronutrients like iron, zinc, magnesium, or manganese.
- This saves the cost and farmers can provide all the micronutrients to plants in just one go.
- The micronutrients present in Hoshi reduce flower and fruit drops. When the crop gets sufficient micronutrients, the yield increases.
Dosage: Use Hoshi 25-30 ml/Pump(15lit) or 250 ml/Acre
Recommended Crops : Paddy, Cotton, Sugarcane, Groundnut, Brinjal, Bhendi, Grapes, Potato, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Tea, Mulberry.
Mode Of Formulation - Emulifiable
Compatibility: Compatible with most pesticides.
Duration of Effect: 10 Days.
Application Method Direction Of Use: Foliage Spraying
Frequency of Application: 1 application as per crop need.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE USING HOSHI - For best results, use the prescribed dosage of Hoshi completely.