Technical Content : Snailkill contains Metaldehyde 2.5% in Pellet form
PI SNAILKILL is an excellent and renowned molluscicide which is a sure death to snails and slugs that are harmful and various pests to many important agricultural crops like Potato, Sweet potato, Carrot, Citrus plants, Grapevine, Tea plantations, Paddy seedlings and also in storage cellars, green houses, mushroom beds etc. SNAILKILL is a ready to use molluscicide.
Mode of Action
- SNAILKILL pellets acts on the target pests through contact action.
- On ingestion, it is rapidly hydrolysed to acetaldehyde, this causes the mollusc to produce excess mucus, dehydrate and ultimately die.
|Dosage (Per Ha.)
|Citrus, Rubber, Rice, Tea and Vegetables
|Snails, Slugs, Giant, African Snails
|Available in ready to use 2.5% Dust.
Note - For field-scale applications, it would be best to use 15 to 25 kg per acre in crops like citrus, rubber, rice, tea & vegetable
Method of application
Find out affected areas in the evening, place small quantity of Snailkill baits (about 50-80 g per 100 sq. ft. area) near crawling path, near plant base, between the rows of crop plants or any other place where the snails and slugs are a nuisance
Frequency of application: Depends on pest incidence or severity of disease.
Manufacturing Or Marketing Company - PI Industries LTD.
- Use protective hand gloves during use of this insecticide.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke during application of product.
- Store in a cool, dry and ventilated place under lock and key and avoid prolonged storage.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.