NS 1024 Bitter Gourd Seeds are a hardy variety of gourd with a bitter flavor, ideal for culinary use. These seeds are easy to grow and feature a high germination rate, making them popular for home gardens and commercial operations.
- Vigorous plants with prolific bearing habit
- Fruits mature in 60-65 days after sowing
- Long spindle fruits that are 25-30cm long
- Dark green shining skin with sharp tubercles
- Heavy yielder with good transport qualities
Bitter gourd is a good source of vitamins A, C, and K, as well as minerals like iron, magnesium, and phosphorus.
It is also a good source of antioxidants, which can help protect your cells from damage.
Bitter gourd has been shown to have anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, and anti-diabetic properties.
Bitter gourd can be grown in a variety of climates, but it prefers warm, sunny weather.
- The seeds should be sown in well-drained soil that is high in organic matter.
- The plants should be watered regularly and kept free of weeds.
- Bitter gourd can be harvested when the fruits are green and firm.
Sowing rate: 2-3 grams per sq.m
Maturity period: 60-65 days
Order your NS 1024 Bitter Gourd Seeds today and start enjoying the many health benefits of this bitter gourd!