Product Description: Multiplex Samras contains 18 Types of plant Derived Amino Acids, which enhances the uptake of major, secondary and micronutrients By acting as a natural chelating agent, thus, improving flower and fruit setting and enhancing drought resistance in plants. Samras promotes enzymatic activities, protein synthesis & also increases the photosynthetic activity in plants. It also acts as Plant Bio Activator
- Enhances the uptake of major, secondary and micro nutrients by acting as natural chelating agent
- Promotes enzymatic activity in the plant system
- Increases the photosynthesis and enhances the protein synthesis
- Improves flower & fruit setting
- Controls flower & fruit dropping
- Improves size, colour and keeping quality of the produce ·
- Enhances the drought resistance in plants
- Improves the yield both by quality and quantity
DIRECTION FOR USE :
Dissolve 2 to 3 ml of Multiplex Samras in one litre of water and spray on both surfaces of the leaves. We recommend two to three sprays starting from flower initiation at an interval of 15 to 20 days. Samras can be given through drip irrigation at the rate of one litre per acre.
Note: To get better results, it is recommended to apply it along with MULTIPLEX PROKISSAN by dissolving one gram in one litre of prepared solution. Multiplex Samras can also be used along with Multiplex Pramukh (Water soluble NPK fertilizers) at 5 gm per litre of prepared solution. This will enhance the availability of foliar applied nutrients.
Packing: Samras is available in 100 ml, 250 ml, 500 ml, 1 litre & 5 Litre packing.
Precaution: Avoid mixing of Sulphur and Copper based products along with Multiplex Samras