Multiplex Liquid-N is a straight nitrogenous fertilizer containing Nitrogen 32% in liquid form comprising of three absorbable forms of nitrogen namely urea-amide form (16.5%), Ammoniacal Form (7.5%), Nitrate Form (7.5%).
• Liquid-N helps faster assimilation of Nitrogen in Plants
• Liquid-N Contains three forms of Nitrogen i.e., Urea Nitrogen, Ammoniacal Nitrogen and Nitrate Nitrogen which are in easily absorbable forms for plants
• It is extremely versatile as a source of Nitrogen
• Significantly increases the plant vigor and imparts green color in leaves thereby enhances rate of Photosynthesis.
• Increases yield both by quality and quantity of the produce
DOSAGE & Methods Of Application:
Mix 5 ml of Multiplex Liquid-N in one liter of water and spray on leaves during vegetative stage. For best results, we recommend two foliar sprays. First spray at active tillering / branching stage (15 to 20 Days after Germination/ Transplantation) Second spray 15 to 20 days after 1st spray or before flowering. Fertigation: Apply 1 liter per acre. Drenching: Mix 5 ml of Multiplex Liquid-N in one liter of water and drench the plants thoroughly.
All Field Crops - Wheat, Paddy, Soybean, Millet, Ginger, Turmeric
Horticulture Crop - Banana, Apple, Mango, Guava, Grapes
Vegetable Crop - Tomato, Chili, Coriander, Ridge Gourds, Pumpkin
Available Packing - 250 ml, 500 ml ,1 Liter and 5 Liter
Mode Of Formulation - Liquid
Application Method - Foliar Spray
Compatibility:- Compatible with commonly used pesticide and Sticking agents