Indofil Merger Fungicide is a unique combination of systemic and contact fungicide. It is a broad-spectrum fungicide, very effective against blast, anthracnose diseases and also controls large number of diseases (with its multisite action), caused by advance fungi and other group of fungi infecting many crops. Best for blast control of rice and in addition prevents grain discoloration also.
Technical Name: Tricyclazole 18% + Mancozeb 62% WP
Mode of Action:
- Tricyclazole is a systemic fungicide that prevents the fungus from penetrating the plant.
- Mancozeb is a contact fungicide that inactivates the sulphahydral (SH) groups in enzymes of fungi.
- Rice: 2.5 grams per liter of water
- Wheat: 2 grams per liter of water
- Other crops: Please consult the product label for specific dosage instructions.