To support farmers in monitoring their crops for sucking pests, Barrix Magic Sticker Chromatic Traps are ideal as they help in identifying the pests, their population and taking relevant remedial action.
An integrated pest management (IPM) tool, the traps are effective in mass trapping when used in recommended quantities. An educative tool too, the traps are an eco-friendly alternative that help in sustained organic cultivation.
How to use:
- Insert a stick through slots provided at regular intervals in the roll
- Place the trap near crop foliage
- Adjust trap height as the plants grow
- Double side gumming, extra large surface.
- Water proof.
- Resistant to high temperature (up to 600 C).
- Attracts pests from long distance.
- One inch square grid lines for easy counting of fly pests.
- To support farmers in monitoring their crops for sucking pests.
- Timely detection of pests.
- Reduce risk of pest outbreaks.
- Identify hot spots.
- Organize timing of sprays.
How many to Use
Use minimum 2 rolls per acre or 5 rolls per hectare from vegetative stage to harvesting stage, if pest infestation is high increase quantity.