Description: Tata Glytaf is a non-selective, systemic herbicide that controls a wide range of grasses, broadleaf weeds, and woody plants. It is a popular choice for farmers, ranchers, and homeowners because of its effectiveness, ease of use, and relatively low cost.
Active ingredient: Glyphosate (41%)
Mode of action: Glyphosate works by inhibiting the enzyme EPSP synthase, which is essential for the production of amino acids in plants. This disruption of the shikimic acid pathway leads to the death of the plant.
Uses: Tata Glytaf is commonly used for:
Controlling weeds in non-cropped areas such as roadsides, fence lines, and ditches
- Preparing land for planting crops
Controlling weeds in orchards, vineyards, and other tree crops
- Controlling aquatic weeds
Application: Tata Glytaf can be applied as a foliar spray or as a basal treatment. For foliar sprays, mix 1.5 to 2.25 liters of Tata Glytaf per acre of water. For basal treatments, apply 4 to 6 liters of Tata Glytaf per acre of water.
- Do not apply Tata Glytaf to crops or desirable plants.
- Do not apply Tata Glytaf to wet foliage.
- Do not apply Tata Glytaf within 24 hours of rainfall or irrigation.
- Wear protective clothing when applying Tata Glytaf.
Storage: Store Tata Glytaf in a cool, dry place out of reach of children and animals.
Disposal: Dispose of unused Tata Glytaf in accordance with local regulations.
- Effective control of a wide range of weeds
- Can be used in a variety of applications