Syngenta Icon 62 Insecticides is a broad-spectrum insecticide that can be used to control a variety of insects, including mosquitoes, cockroaches, flies, ants, and spiders. It has a long residual action, meaning that it will continue to kill insects for up to 4-3 months after application. Icon 62 is also odorless and can be used in food-handling areas.
Active Ingredient: Lambda-cyhalothrin 10% w/w
How to use Icon 62 Insecticides:
- Mix the required amount of Icon 62 with water according to the instructions on the label.
- Apply the mixture to the affected areas using a sprayer or fogger.
- Allow the mixture to dry completely before entering the treated area.
Mosquitoes: 1.25 grams of Icon 62 per liter of water
Cockroaches: 2.5 grams of Icon 62 per liter of water
Flies: 1.0 grams of Icon 62 per liter of water
Ants: 1.5 grams of Icon 62 per liter of water
Spiders: 1.0 grams of Icon 62 per liter of water
- Wear gloves, long-sleeved shirt, long pants, and shoes when handling Icon 62.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- If contact occurs, flush with water immediately.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Store Icon 62 in a cool, dry place.
This product is toxic to fish and other aquatic organisms. Do not apply near water bodies.