Syngenta Amistar Fungicide increases the flower holding capacity of the plants
- Effective kills broad spectrum of disease on a wide range of crop
- Makes the leaves greener and healthier
- Stops Disease even before it starts.
Delays onset senescence hence prolonging Green leaf Area (GLA).
- Treated crop able to cope better with water stress
- Treated crop has improved ability to use nitrogen efficiently and assimilate it into proteins
Target Disease: Large number important diseases including septoria, fusarium and rust.
Target crops: Wheat and barley
Mode Of Action: Amistar Fungicide works on the respiratory system of the fungus, thus depriving the fungus of the energy required to grow, thus effectively killing the fungus
Dosage: 0.5 to 1ml/liter of water