Nunhems Shakti is a high-yielding, hybrid okra variety that is resistant to pests and diseases. It is suitable for cultivation in both Kharif and Rabi seasons. The plants are tall and vigorous, with dark green, cylindrical fruits that are 12-14 cm long. The fruits are tender and have a good taste.
Key features of Nunhems Shakti okra seeds:
- High yield potential: Can yield up to 6-8 tons per acre
- Resistant to pests and diseases: Resistant to okra leaf curl virus, okra fruit borer, and okra shoot borer
- Suitable for both Kharif and Rabi seasons: Can be grown in a wide range of climatic conditions
- Early maturity: First harvest can be taken in 45-50 days after transplanting
- Tender and tasty fruits: Fruits are tender and have a good taste
How to sow Nunhems Shakti okra seeds:
- Sow the seeds in well-prepared soil at a depth of 2 cm.
- The ideal spacing for okra is 30 cm x 15 cm.
- Water the seeds regularly, especially during the germination period.
- Apply a balanced fertilizer at the time of transplanting and every 15 days thereafter.
The okra fruits can be harvested when they are tender and about 12-14 cm long. Harvest the fruits regularly to encourage more flowering and fruiting.