Pakeeza is a high-yielding F1 hybrid watermelon variety developed by Nunhems. It is known for its early maturity (70-75 days), uniform fruit size (8-10 kg), and deep red, granular flesh texture. Pakeeza watermelons are also sweet and juicy, with a TSS of 12%.
Pakeeza watermelons are well-suited for a variety of climates and growing conditions. They are tolerant to diseases such as Fusarium wilt and Anthracnose. Pakeeza watermelons are also resistant to cracking and splitting, making them ideal for transportation and storage.
Features and Benefits of Nunhems Pakeeza Watermelon Seeds:
- Early maturity (70-75 days)
- High yield
- Uniform fruit size (8-10 kg)
- Deep red, granular flesh texture
- Sweet and juicy (TSS of 12%)
- Tolerant to diseases and pests
- Resistant to cracking and splitting
- Farmers who want to grow a high-yielding and early-maturing watermelon variety
- Farmers who want to grow a watermelon variety that is resistant to diseases and pests
- Farmers who want to grow a watermelon variety that is ideal for transportation and storage
Planting and Growing Instructions:
- Sow Pakeeza watermelon seeds directly in the ground in the spring, after the last frost.
- Space the seeds 24 inches apart in rows that are 6 feet apart.
- Water the seeds regularly, keeping the soil moist but not soggy.
- Fertilize the plants every 2-3 weeks with a balanced fertilizer.
- Harvest the watermelons when they are ripe and have a hollow sound when tapped.
- For best results, plant Pakeeza watermelon seeds in well-drained soil that receives full sun.
- Pakeeza watermelons are a heavy-feeding crop, so be sure to fertilize them regularly.
- Water the plants deeply and regularly, especially during hot weather.
- Mulch around the plants to help retain moisture and suppress weeds.