Indofil Chase Herbicide is a selective, post-emergent herbicide used to control a wide range of grasses and broadleaf weeds in sugarcane, potato, tomato, wheat, and soybean crops. It is a systemic herbicide, which means that it is absorbed by the leaves and roots of the weeds and translocated throughout the plant, killing it.
- Sugarcane: 1.5-3.0 kg/ha, applied pre-emergence at first wapsa condition for 3-5 days after planting or post-emergence 25-30 days after planting.
- Potato: 0.750 kg/ha, applied pre-emergence at first wapsa condition for 3-4 days after planting or post-emergence between emergence and time when the first potato plant has reached height of 5 cm.
- Tomato: 0.750 kg/ha, applied pre-planting week before transplanting or post-planting 15 days after transplanting.
- Wheat: 0.250-0.30 kg/ha, applied post-emergence 35 days after sowing of crop.
- Soybean: 0.50-0.75 kg/ha, applied post-emergence 20-30 days after planting.
- Wear protective clothing and eyewear when handling Indofil Chase Herbicide.
- Do not apply the herbicide near water bodies or areas where it could run off into waterways.
- Dispose of unused herbicide properly.