Technical Content : Bayer Decis Insecticide contains Deltamethrin 100 EC (11% w/w)
Deltamethrin exhibits a good residual activity due to a range of specific physico-chemical properties:
- Solubility in fatty tissues allowing a good penetration into cuticle of leaves.
- Very low solubility in water giving a good rain fastness.
- Very low vapor pressure and therefore a good resistance to evaporation.
- Most effective synthetic pyrethroid because of single pure isomer.
- Demonstrates repellent action and anti-feeding properties.
Deltamethrin is a contact, non-systemic insecticide, adequate spray volume is essential to ensure good coverage on target plants and insects.