Amsac is a broad-spectrum contact and stomach insecticide used to control lepidopteran pests in various crops, including cotton, cabbage, tomato, chilli, and pigeon pea. It is effective at low dose rates and is safe for beneficial insects in cotton and cabbage.
Mode of action: Amsac works by inhibiting sodium ion entry into nerve cells, resulting in paralysis and death of targeted pests.
Target pests: Amsac is effective against a wide range of lepidopteran pests, including:
Application: Amsac is applied as a foliar spray. The recommended dose rate is 50-100 g/ha.
- Do not use Amsac on crops that are intended for human consumption.
- Wear protective clothing when handling Amsac.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling Amsac.
- Do not contaminate water sources with Amsac.
Store Amsac in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Amsac is a powerful insecticide that can effectively control a wide range of lepidopteran pests. However, it is important to use it safely and responsibly.
- Amsac is a registered trademark of Atul Ltd.
- Indoxacarb is the active ingredient in Amsac.
Amsac is available in a 14.5% SC formulation.